A Bit About Nutri-Zen Ensemble
Introducing our Nutri-Zen Ensemble, a culinary symphony of seven vegan dishes, each meticulously crafted to tantalize your taste buds while nourishing your body. This ensemble includes wild fermentation, a process that enhances the bioavailability of nutrients and introduces a host of beneficial probiotics. Our Nutri-Zen Ensemble is Omni-Biotic, offering both prebiotics and probiotics to foster a thriving gut microbiome.
Chickpea, brown lentil, red kidney bean, onion, white rice, tarragon, dill, spring onion, lime, red lentil, garlic, turmeric, mustard seed, white pepper, pumpkin, salt, coriander seed, avocado, eggplant, cauliflower, cucumber, dill, sesame seed, olive oil, tomato, wheat, yeast, rosemary
The combined dishes are rich in essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, C, K, E, and B complex vitamins, as well as folate, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. They also provide beneficial organic compounds such as antioxidant polyphenols and flavonoids, anti-inflammatory compounds, heart-healthy monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, and probiotics beneficial for gut health.
• Calories: 931.7
• Protein: 22.57g
• Carbohydrates: 127.52g
• Fat: 34.31g
• Fiber: 18.6g
1. Chickpea, Lentil, Red Bean Medley (62g): Calories: 53.7, Protein: 2.5g, Carbohydrates: 10.5g, Fat: 0.31g, Fiber: 2.4g
2. Red Lentil Pumpkin Curry (94g): Calories: 47.5, Protein: 2.1g, Carbohydrates: 10.1g, Fat: 0.18g, Fiber: 1.65g
3. Avocado (120g): Calories: 192, Protein: 2.2g, Carbohydrates: 10.1g, Fat: 17.7g, Fiber: 7.8g
4. Smoky Chargrilled Eggplant Dip (70g): Calories: 19.8, Protein: 0.47g, Carbohydrates: 4.82g, Fat: 0.12g, Fiber: 1.75g
5. Fermented Cauliflower and Garlic Dill Pickle (22.5g): Calories: 29, Protein: 0.4g, Carbohydrates: 2g, Fat: 2g, Fiber: 0.5g
6. Hummus (50g): Calories: 70, Protein: 2g, Carbohydrates: 6g, Fat: 4g, Fiber: 2g
7. Zen Salad (22.5g): Calories: 29, Protein: 0.4g, Carbohydrates: 2g, Fat: 2g, Fiber: 0.5
8. Flatbread (110g): Calories: 310, Protein: 9g, Carbohydrates: 64g, Fat: 2g, Fiber: 2g
9. Focaccia Bread (60g): Calories: 180, Protein: 6g, Carbohydrates: 28g, Fat: 6g, Fiber: 1g
The health benefits of these combined dishes are extensive. The high fiber content supports digestive health, the protein content aids in muscle growth and repair, and the vitamins and minerals contribute to a healthy immune system, good vision, and strong bones. The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds help to reduce inflammation and could help prevent chronic diseases, while the probiotics promote a healthy gut microbiome. The dishes are also relatively low in calories and high in nutrient density, supporting overall health and wellbeing.